Alpha Transparent PNG Graphics
Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a graphics file format that supports lossless data compression and alpha channel transparency. PNG was created as an improved, non-patented replacement for Graphics Interchange Format (GIF), and is the most widely used alpha transparent graphics format.
The main advantage of PNG graphics is the ability to add such graphic files over any other graphic, without loss of information from both files. Such lossless addition is only possible with with PNG alpha transparency.
Therefore PNG files are superior if adding e.g. into PowerPoint, Excel or Word files. You can just drag-and-drop our alpha-transparent PNG files and add them on top, behind or beside any PowerPoint element such as text boxes etc.
Check our free sample section for examples and test yourself, what you can achieve with such alpha-transparent PNG graphics!
Our digital products are delivered as ZIP-files with a security code to open them. You need to have a software to open such zip-files (available for free e.g. 7-Zip), then enter the passcode we provide you after you purchased any of our digital products.
General License Rights
For all products and services that you purchase from DeYuCo, you get a single-user license. This license allows an individual to use our products & services. Any resale is strictly prohibited. The copyrights of all products shall remain with DeYuCo, they are not transferred to the customer. The purchase of a single-user license is only for one person, the company-wide use of our products is prohibited. If you need a company-wide license, please contact us for an offer.
- On web sites;
- In print media, digital media, product packaging and software including magazines, newspapers, books (including print-on-demand books), e-books, advertising collateral, letterhead, business cards, product labels, CD and DVD cover art, applications (including mobile “apps”), and opt-in e-mail marketing;
- Incorporated into film, video, multimedia presentations, or advertising for broadcast, public performance
- Integrated in printed or digital material for public performance or exhibition, including trade stands, point of sale materials, outdoor advertising;
- For decorative purposes solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, not for resale, download or distribution, or any other commercial use
Under the following restrictions and requirements:
- The original images may not be easily extractable from your product. For example, an alpha transparent PNG image will not be used as such (e.g. in PowerPoint files), as in this case the original image can simply be extracted as a graphic. But by using e.g. a white background the alpha transparency is no longer present and the picture (with white background) may be used in websites, PowerPoint, etc.
- Images may not be made available, whether via digital asset management systems, shared storage media or the like, if this is done with the aim of sharing the image with others or to transfer them to another. This is especially true for enterprise-wide use by uploading the images to a corporate network.
- You may not resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any image except as specifically provided herein. Uploading any image to a web site at a resolution that exceeds the display resolution of the intended viewing device will be deemed to be an attempt to redistribute the image.
- You may not: Publicly display an Image: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions intended to prevent the use of such Images by third parties, unless the Image is incorporated into a design with text or other content, and the overlaid or embedded text or other such content covers an area of at least 33% of the display size of the Image. Unless expressly permitted by this agreement, no other person may use Images which you have licensed hereunder.
- You may not: use or display any image on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of user-customized on-demand products of any kind using or incorporating Image(s), including, by way of example only, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, giclee prints, wallpaper, artwork and other items.
- You may not: use an image in conjunction with defamatory or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- You may not: use an image in a manner that infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- You may not: use any image on a social media platform or other third party website that claims to acquire rights in the image contrary to these usage rights as a result of such use. Upon DeYuCo’s request, you shall immediately remove any images from such platform or website.
- You may not: Use DeYuCo’s images in a manner that competes with DeYuCo’s business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying images in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering DeYuCo images for sale, or including DeYuCo’s images in templates of any nature, including web templates, document templates, projects or otherwise for distribution and/or sale to third parties.
- You may not: Use images as the basis for any individual or collection of physical or digital merchandise or promotional items, which you offer for sale, including the creation of a digital or print greeting card line based on DeYuCo’s images.
- You may not: Use any image (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof, or to otherwise endorse or imply the endorsement of any goods and/or services.
- You may not: Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Image was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Image.
- You may not: Stockpile or otherwise store downloaded images that are not used within twelve (12) months of the date on which you first downloaded such image. If you fail to use an image within twelve (12) months from the date of your first download of that image, you lose all rights to use that image.
- “Non-transferable” as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these usage rights, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, an image or the right to use an image. You may however, make a one-time transfer of images to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to print and/or manufacture your goods incorporating images subject to the terms and conditions herein. In addition, the work you produce with the Image must be used for yourself, your direct employer, client, or customer, who must be the end user of your work. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any image. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any DeYuCo image(s) please notify us.
- If you plan on using or do use Images as part of work for a client or customer, you must keep accurate and detailed records of the use of each Image. These records must include the name of the client or customer, the DeYuCo Image number as well as the date or dates on which the Images were used. You shall deliver copies of such records to DeYuCo at our request.
- You agree to indemnify and hold DeYuCo, its employees and partners harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Image other than the uses expressly permitted by these usage rights. You further agree to indemnify DeYuCo for all costs and expenses that DeYuCo incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement with DeYuCo.
Terms of usage for our e-Books, templates (website templates, PowerPoint/Excel/Word templates etc.) and our training documentations (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Documents”)
- All documents are provided in single-user license.
- Storage on networks with the objective of making them available to third persons is forbidden.
- Documents may not be made available, whether via digital asset management systems, shared storage media or the like, if this is done with the aim of sharing them with others or to transfer them to another. This is especially true for enterprise-wide use by uploading the document to a corporate network.
- You may not resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any documents except as specifically provided herein. This is true for both the full document and any parts of it.
- You may not: The publication of the documents as a single file in a digital format on the Internet or any other medium for distribution.
We usually conduct our inhouse workshops in English, German or Chinese. If you require other languages kindly contact us.
Inhouse workshops are conducted in a location customers can specify. That usually is the office of customers but can also be any other place suitable for workshops. We operate worldwide, our experts fly to any country and location you select.
The language of our seminars & webinars is indicated on the respective product descriptions. Usually we conduct our open seminars in English, as this is the most widely used business language, but we can also conduct them in German or Chinese. If you require other languages kindly contact us.
You can use the web form provided on the respecitve product pages for registration. In addition you can simply register to any of our seminars, webinars or workshops by sending us an email.
Advance payment is required to join any of our seminars, webinars or workshops. You can use this website payment system for such payment or transfer the fees to our bank accounts after you recevied our registration confirmation.
We provide both printed as well as digital documentation to our seminars and webinars, allowing you to write down your comments directly on the respective infromation page provided during the seminar. The digital information will be send als pdf-file after the seminar and includes all slides and information shown during the seminar.
You have a specific request and would like us to tailor a workshop or even solution for you? No problem, just contact us and we will give you a tailored suggestion.
Tailored digital products
You like any of our images, templates or presentations but need adjustment e.g. for you corporate design ? No problem, just contact us for any kind or tailored product!