999 USD plus appl. tax
DeYuCo Academy Online Business Course “Business Creativity”: Discuss any business issue with our expert trainer in this interactive online workshop
Course ID: BC 1.2
Creativity is not only required in innovation but in almost any kind of business activity. Some examples of common business tasks are:
- React to crisis and business disruption
- Develop a new product idea
- Reduce the business costs
- Find a new sales channel
- Analyze the market demand
- Improve production output
- Reduce waste
- Develop a new software / app
- Create a (readable) manual
- Open a new company
- Design a marketing campaign
- Prepare an online event
Many people have difficulties with such tasks. Experienced professionals have learned to quickly and efficiently create creative but working ideas for the above tasks utilizing certain methods and a structured approach. This knowledge will be provided in the seminar in the form of proven to work methods and tools.
This one-day interactive online business workshop equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Interactive communication with an expert trainer and other participants allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- You will learn how to develop ideas (alone or in a team) in a systematical and structured way, followed by a holistic evaluation and lastly successful implementation.
- We show you the process from target definition, problem identification, ideation, evaluation to implementation.
- You will recognize how simple it is to create ideas that work and convince. You will learn the necessary methods and tools, including the moderation techniques to successfully manage brainstorming workshops.
- We show you different brainstorming techniques that beside being effective also increase the fun factor at work.
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have many years worked as a manager in the industry and as consultants and learned from many best- as well as worst-case examples what really works in business reality.
Module 1: 9:00am-9:45am Business Creativity and Ideation
- How does our brain works and can generates ideas?
- Examples of creative processes
- Learning creativity
Module 2: 9:45am-10:30am Target Definition (Coffee break from 10:30am-11:00am)
- The current situation and the target situation
- SMART: Defining specific and measurable goals
- Prioritizing the relevant goals
Module 3: 11:00am-11:45am Problems and Hurdles
- Identify and define obstacles and hurdles
- Root cause analysis
- Analyze dependencies and consequences
Module 4: 11:45am-12:30am Idea Generation (Lunch break from 12:30am-1:30 pm)
- Tools for idea generation
- Ideation in teams
- Brainstorming workshops – onsite or virtual
Module 5: 1:30pm-2:15pm Idea Evaluation
- Effective evaluation systems
- Evaluation & agreement in teams
- A typical business evaluation catalogue
Module 6: 2:15pm-3:00pm Idea Selection (Coffee break from 3:00pm to 3:30pm)
- Selection criteria and selection system
- Analyzing implementation approach and costs
- The final idea pitch
Module 7: 3:30pm-4:15pm Solution Implementation
- Planning implementation steps
- Controlling system for implementation
- Monitoring and improvement system
Module 8: 4:15pm-5:00pm From Idea to Reality
- Typical business challenges from ideation to implementation
- The idea safe for business workshops
- Disruptive ideas vs. small improvements
2020 Open Workshops
- April 15, 2020 CST USA
- July 3, 2020 CET Europe
- October 2, 2020, CST USA
2021 Open Workshops
- January 14, 2021 CST USA
- March 11, 2021, CST USA
- June 8, 2021, CET Europe
At any time worldwide – tailored to your needs and wishes. Contact us for more details!