Business Tool: One Point Query
If you are conducting a workshop and want to get feedback from the participants on a specific question, then usually the response is rather indirect and polite. The more specific the question (e.g. “Do you agree to this suggestion, yes or no?”, usually the more indirect the reply of the participants.With our Excel tool “One Point Query” you can manage such workshop questions in a much smarter way.
We include three one point queries in our tool:
- Linear Five Step One Point Query
- Thermometer One Point Query
- Two Aspects One Point Query
The Excel tool is ready-to-use, all formulas and graphics are automated. The accompanying short e-Tutorial explains the background and usage of this tool.
- The Excel-file is ready-to-use, you do not need to think how to adapt or program it.
- The Excel-file contains templates for three different One Point Queries
- The e-Tutuorial explains the background and the usage of the tool in a short and precise way.
- After this short e-Learning you are well equipped to use the One Point Queries tool yourself, including different Excel templates to start immidiately.
- An that means for you: you do not need to design an Excel tool yourself including complicated formulas: we have done that for you and you can use the One Point Query tool without extra effort.
- For the Excel file you need Microsoft Office Excel to open it.
- The e-Tutorial is an e-Learning on our webserver, you need an internet connection and browser to view it. It is self-paced, you can jump back and forward as you like.
- If you need further information before deciding to buy or you would like to have a preview via Screen Sharing, please contact us and we will arrange accordingly!