Business Tool: The Preference Matrix
Deciding on different approaches or alternatives can be quite daunting. The preference matrix is a unique yet simple method that helps you to make a systematical choice rather than deciding on just emotional judgement.
However, using this matrix requires a little explanation. We have developed a short e-Tutorial, in which the background and application of this decision matrix is explained.
In addition, using such a decision tool requires a calculation sheet such as Excel. Programming the necessary Excel cells can be quite tricky, therefore we have created the ultimate short-cut for you: Our Business Tool is a ready-to-use Excel file plus the above mentioned e-Tutorial with explanation how to use it correctly.
- The Excel-file is ready-to-use, you do not need to think how to adapt or program it.
- The Excel-file contains templates for 4, 5 and 6 parameter preference matrix comparison as well as an example with a filled template.
- The e-Tutuorial explains the background and the usage of the preference matrix in a short and precise way.
- After this short e-Learning you are well equipped to use the preference matrix tool yourself, including different Excel templates to start immidiately.
- An that means for you: you do not need to design an Excel tool yourself including complicated formulas: we have done that for you and you can use the preference matrix without extra effort.
- For the Excel file you need Microsoft Office Excel to open it.
- The e-Tutorial is an e-Learning on our webserver, you need an internet connection and browser to view it. It is self-paced, you can jump back and forward as you like.
- If you need further information before deciding to buy or you would like to have a preview via Screen Sharing, please contact us and we will arrange accordingly!