Business Webinar: Agile Project Management Best Practices
How to successfully manage agile SCRUM projects?
- The theory of SCRUM and agile project management is very good, though often does not work properly in reality due to a number of reasons.
- In our webinar “Agile Project Management Best Practices” we go beyond SCRUM theory and teach you how to overcome common hurdles in business reality and accomplish agile project goals in quality, time and budget.
More than 60% of all traditional projects are not finished according to their original plan, therefore agile project management tools are becoming more and more interesting. Agile project management can not only be used for IT projects, but has proven to work in all types of business projects.
However, traditional management cannot just simply be substituted with agile management. We teach you what you need to consider and what really works in agile project management reality.
This business webinar with four modules equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Face-to-face, interactive communication with an expert trainer allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- The main objective of the training is that you learn to efficiently manage agile projects overcoming common business challenges.
- The major focus is on real-life, pragmatic support for difficult situations including setting up agile projects, defining roles and responsibilities, managing agile events and reporting to stakeholders.
- We promise you that you learn to understand customer requirements in an effective way and to prioritize the product and sprint backlogs accordingly.
- What really should be the role, responsibilities and limitations of product owners, scrum masters, development team, stakeholders and others?
- We show you best case examples of definition of done, definition of ready and definition of how to demo and other necessary definitions in agile projects.
- The webinar is ideal for professionals and managers who already have experience with project management and want to learn more tips and tricks how to make agile projects successful in business reality.
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Requirements for successful agile project management
- What is agile thinking according to theory
- How does this work in business reality?
- SCRUM framework and its possibilities and limitations
- Setup of an agile seminar project management incl. participants requirements
Agile role definitions
- The role definition of product owner, scrum master, development team, stakeholdersand others
- Tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities in real business situations
- Right matrix with clear definitions of rights and limitations
- Stakeholder management in agile projects
- Agile reporting tools
- Understanding customer requirements correctly
- Agile project targets and goals
- SMART visualization of project goals
- How to evaluate business value ?
- Prioritization tools for the product and sprint backlog
- Best case examples for user stories and requirements
- Estimation tools for quickly judging time and effort
- Best practices definition of done, ready and how to demo
- Sprint Planning 1: how to select the correct product backlog items for the sprint?
- Sprint Planning 2 : defining and estimating tasks efficiently
- Daily SCRUM: how to really achieve synchronization in 15 minutes?
- The Backlog Refinement as opportunity for effective requirements engineering
- Sprint Review: how to report effectively and efficiently and get constructive feedback
- Sprint Retrospective: agile contract, energy impulse and other techniques for sustainable improvements
Dealing with non-planned events, changes and disturbances
- How to deal with non-performance and non-delivery
- Dealing with changes in the project framework
- How to handle critical changes or disturbances ?
- How to limit too much management involvement ?
- How to incorporate change management correctly ?
Further tips for successful agile projects
- Lessons learned advanced incorporated from the very beginning
- How to improve agile mindset in your company?
- Welcome changes in business reality
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.