Holistic idea generation and systemic evaluation
- You do not have to be brilliant to generate good and working ideas, everybody can achieve this with a couple of small tools and methods.
- In todays business world you need to collaborate in teams to generate holistically and analyze systemically and systematically ideas.
- We show you methods for business creativity for yourself as well as in team work, that will lead to better business results.
Creativity is not only required in innovation but in almost any kind of business activity. Some examples of common business tasks are:
- Develop a new product idea
- Reduce the business costs
- Find a new sales channel
- Analyze the market demand
- Improve production output
- Reduce waste
- Develop a new software / app
- Create a (readable) manual
- Open a new company
- Design a marketing campaign
- Prepare an event
- Make a presentation
Many people have difficulties with such tasks. Experienced professionals have learned to quickly and efficiently create creative but working ideas for the above tasks utilizing certain methods and a structured approach. This knowledge will be provided in this business webinar in the form of proven to work methods and tools.
- The key objective of this webinar is to enable to develop excellent and well-working business ideas.
- You will learn how to develop ideas (alone or in a team) in a systematical and structured way, followed by an holistic evaluation and lastly successful presentation to colleagues and bosses.
- You will recognize how simple it is to create ideas that work and convince.
- We promise you will learn the necessary methods and tools, including the moderation techniques to successfully manage brainstorming workshops.
- We show you different brainstorming techniques that beside being effective also increase the fun factor at work.
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have many years worked as a manager in the industry and as consultants and learned from many best- as well as worst-case examples what really works in business reality.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels.
- Companies that want to increase their staffs competencies to develop ideas in an effective and efficient way (alone or as a team).
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
- Do you have to be brilliant to be creative?
- What are really good ideas?
Case Studies (can be selected from your business area)
- Research & Development
- Sales Strategy
- Business Development
Tools and Methods
- Creative Methods: Overview
- Idea Development Toolbox: 10 effective methods for generating new ideas
- Best Case Examples
- Systematic development of ideas: effective and focused brainstorming
- Group mind map with histogram function
- Analysis of ideas: 2D / 3D methods
- How can you predict whether an idea is good and whether it will work?
Evaluation of ideas
- Systemic evaluation methods: consideration of dependencies and interactions
- Dependency matrix
- Which idea is to select and to focus on?
- The best assessment tools
- Methods to determine (future) business value
- Scenario techniques to predict outcomes
- How to prepare the data so that even non-experts will understand the results
- Presentation tools: How do sell your ideas successfully
- Convincing arguments: How to convince colleagues and bosses of your ideas
Tips for Successful Brainstorming
- Moderation of brainstorming team meetings
- Presentation mistakes: Why do the others don’t understand you and your ideas?
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.