Convincing Business Presentations
Successful presentations that leave an excellent impression
- 30 Mio. presentations are hold every day, worldwide. 90% are considered ineffective, often quite boring and mostly a waste of time.
- We teach you what the remaining 10% do differently, and why their presentations are convincing and effective. In our training we show you the respective international techniques and together with you practice them to enable you to hold convincing business presentations.
In the past, only marketing had to hold presentations to customers. Nowadays, the interaction especially in international agile teams is getting much more sophisticated and staff as well as managers have to convince others of their ideas and suggestions.
Understanding that PowerPoint or Keynote are only tools is a first step. In our business webinar we show you international presentation techniques and methods, that have proven to work and have been used by the above mentioned 10% to create convincing business presentations.
- The main objective of this workshop is to enable you to create stunning business presentations.
- We show you international techniques and methods to allow you to act convincingly in discussions, workshops or when presenting to an international audience.
- If participants expressly allow (according to General Data and Privacy Regulations GDPR) we record your presentations by video and analyze this video together with you, so you can get individual feedback how to improve your presentation style.
- Business presentations should have certain structures. We show you different international methods, e.g. an inductive or a deductive approach to structure a presentation.
- You will learn which are the key success factors for convincing business presentations. We also show you key factors leading to failure, and how to avoid this.
- We teach you how to deal with stoppers, interruptions, counters and even killer arguments (e.g. „that won‘t work here“) .
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels
- Companies that want to increase their staffs competencies to present effectively and successfully
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Challenge Business Presentations
- Key factors for good and bad presentations
- The role of the presenter
- Why is the audience analysis so important?
- What do you need to consider in particular when presenting to international audiences ?
- Checklist audience preparation
Workshop Convincing Business Presentations 1
- Holding a business presentation without preparation
Your unique selling points (USP)
- Identifying and defining personal USP‘s
- Personal SWOT analysis and how to use them in presentations
- Identify your presentation targets clearly and understandably
- The key message: what the audience should remember
Workshop Convincing Business Presentations 2
- Preparing a business presentation with different objectives
The perfect story board
- Developing a convincing story board structure
- Deductive and inductive approaches
- Developing persuasive arguments
- Rational and emotional aspects
- Magic words, adjectives and phrases
Workshop Convincing Business Presentations 3
- Preparing a business presentation with complete story board
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Flipchart and other tools
- Which tool is most suitable for which type of presentation?
- Targeting all five senses
Tips for Successful Business Presentations
- Presentation mistakes: Why do the others don’t understand you and your ideas?
- Dealing with stoppers and mistakes
- Dealing with interruptions, counter arguments, killer arguments
Workshop Convincing Business Presentation 4
- Holding a complete business presentation (you select your topics)
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.