Difficult Customers and Colleagues
Dealing successfully with difficult people
- Understand what really makes people difficult and how to stay relaxed
- Learn how to deal with such persons successfully and in a charming way
- In our seminar we will show you the methods and concepts that have proven to work with such difficult customers and colleagues, even if they are very important to you, e.g. if they are your boss.
Difficult people can be found anywhere in private and professional environments. They can be your suppliers, customers, colleagues or even bosses. Anyone can from time to time be a difficult person.
The additional effort in dealing with these people requires much time and energy in daily business operations. We show in our webinar how to deal more successfully and more relaxed with such difficult people.
We give you many tips and suggestions on how to keep a cool head, how to overcome speechlessness and how to spare your nerves and reduce stress.
- See what makes people difficult and if you also belong to this group. It is essential to understand whether you are dealing with a difficult person or if you yourself just develop into one.
- The key issue is to understand what is the underlying communication and understanding problem and what triggers it. Action triggers reaction, therefore, could well be true: you could be the cause of the problem, not the so-called “difficult” person.
- Learn what are the possible causes of such behavior and what these difficult people expect from you in return.
- Learn to deal with your own emotions and to control anger and resentment. Recognize your personal (conflict) behavior.
- It is important to understand that the problem can not be solved if you simply avoid dealing with difficult people. You have to engage them with the correct methods of communication. We show in our webinar which methods are successful and how to use them to your advantage.
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have worked as a manager for many years in the national and international environment, led teams and projects, and experienced all the ups as downs of everyday business.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels.
- Companies that want to train their employees to deal effectively and smoothly with customers and colleagues.
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
- Which people are difficult?
- Identify and understand motives and behaviors – for the others as well as for yourself
The mechanism of becoming difficult
- Reasons and causes
- Pressure types: the over-motivated, the demotivated, the resigned, the objector
- Emotional and choleric people
The tolerance level
- How to increase your own tolerance level?
- How to raise them in others ?
- First of all get some distance, and then analyze the situation calmly
- How do you manage a change of perspective
Dealing with difficult business partners
- Complaints and other business problems
- What to do when partners are abusive or aggressive?
- If you can hardly get a word spoken: overcoming speechlessness
- Possible arguments and reactions of your partners
- The power of the word “No“
- Early interception and further tips to cool down difficult people
- Networks as a tool
Further tips on dealing with difficult people
- Bossing, mobbing, staffing
- De-escalation methods
- Effective discussion techniques
- Create win-win situations
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.