Convince others to do what you think is right
- Persuasion and influencing skills are essential techniques in daily business routines, e.g. you need to convince others of your ideas, react to their suggestions or protect or defend your status.
- Especially when dealing with people that have already been trained on these argumentation techniques, then your position is weakened, if you do not even know the basic principles of influencing others.
- In our training we teach you those principle methods of persuasion and influencing and practice them with you in typical business situations.
In today’s international business world one of the key personal success factors is how to articulate your points in a convincing way. Only those that can leave a lasting impression by utilizing well-chosen arguments will achieve their goals smoothly and effectively. In this training, you will learn how to structure and prepare convincing arguments and understand what the difference between good and bad argumentation styles is.
More and more meetings and discussions are conducted virtually and ad-hoc, leaving few space and time for a detailed and in-depth preparation. Therefore, you also should learn to quickly develop arguments, yet still in a logical and structured way. Furthermore, in this training you will learn to effectively deal will counter arguments, objections and even killer phrases.
- You will learn more than 20 different argumentation styles and methods, allowing you to choose the most suitable one for different business or private situations.
- We promise that you will understand what are effective methods for persuasion and influencing others.
- You learn how to deal with counter arguments, objections and killer phrases – in an elegant and charming yet effective way
- International concepts of persuasion and influence will be trained, including the six principles of Prof. Cialdini, as well as other influencing techniques.
- You will also learn to utilize these techniques differently when dealing with different personalities.
- You will learn how to use eight different question types effectively.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels.
- Companies that want to increase their staffs competencies to effectively influence business partners, e.g. customers or suppliers.
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Characteristics of effective influencing
- The art of argumentation
- How to achieve assertiveness?
- What are convincing arguments?
- What is the difference between persuasion and manipulation?
- AIDA principle: Creating interest and suspension
Workshop Effective Influencing 1
- 20 argumentation styles and methods
Persuasion and influencing techniques
- Prof. Cialdini’s influencing principles
- Commitment & consistency
- Social Proof
Other global influencing techniques
- The power of images
- International arguments used in marketing
- Targeting the five senses
Workshop Effective Influencing 2
- Using magic and emotional words for improving discussions and presentations
Matching influencing techniques with different personalities
- The rational type
- The team player
- The safety type
- The self-promoting type
Dealing with different business situations
- Eight question types for specific business situations
Workshop Effective Influencing 3
- Same topics but tailored discussion styles for different personalities
- Using all techniques for a convincing presentation or negotiation
Dealing with unexpected situations
- Counter argument, objections and killer phrases
- Frequent interruptions
- Impolite or aggressive behavior
Effective daily influencing
- Situational argumentation and usage of tools
- Win win = long-lasting value for both
Workshop Effective Influencing 4
- Improving repartee in business situations
- Negotiate your salary or other critical discussions (you can suggest any business situation you want to train)
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.