Business Webinar: SCRUM Theory plus Certification Know-how
SCRUM.org Certifications “Professional SCRUM Master, Professional SCRUM Product Owner and Professional SCRUM Developer”
- In this business webinar we explain the basics of agile project management with the SCRUM framework
- You will also acquire all relevant certification know-how to pass the PSM/PSPO/PSD tests at Scrum.org
Agile project management is more and more becoming the new standard in project management systems, because its leading to better results than traditional project management. In particular better quality (what the customer really ordered) but also better budget achievements (as there are less corrections necessary after final release).
Scrum is the major agile project management framework used, as such learning how to use Scrum is most profitable for any professional working in projects. Therefore we teach in this webinar the basics of Scrum and at the same time prepare you for the certifaction tests at Scrum.org.
- The key objective of this webinar is to teach you agile project management with Scrum as main framework.
- We will show you all phases of an agile project from starting to end, enabling you to execute agile projects yourself.
- The theory behind Scrum is explained in details, as such you can fully understand the possibilities and usages of Scrum for project maangement
- We train you how to answer questions in the Scrum.org certification tests, helping you to pass the tests with confidence.
- This webinar is ideal for professionals and executives from all sectors and levels who want to use agile project management with the Scrum framework.
- Companies that want to change from traditional to modern agile project management and need their staff to fully understand the theory behind.
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
- Agile values and agile principles
- Scrum as framework not methodology
- The three pillars of Scrum
- The Scrum framework approach
- Scrum setup: what is included, what not?
- The concept of time boxing
- Sprint definition and exclusions
- The general concept of backlogs
- The test procedure
- General tips for passing the tests
- Specific tips for English language hurdles
- The meaning of “should & should not”
- Definition, composition and characteristics of the Scrum Team
- Self-organisation as concept
- Cross-functionality as requirement
- The Product Owner: definition, responsibilites and characteristics
- The Scrum Master: definition, responsibilites and characteristics
- The Development Team: definition, responsibilites and characteristics
- Stakeholders in the Scrum framework: Roles and limitations
- Interaction between the distintive roles
- General questions that apply to all certifications
- Specific question for PSM, PSPO and PSD certifications
- The product backlog as master list
- Sorting and priorisation systematics
- The definition of business value, TCO, ROI
- The sprint backlog as working list “to do”
- The definition of done and ready
- Burndown and burnup charts
- The increment as final result
- Who shall do what and when with the artifacts?
- Who is allowed to change them, and who not?
- What is included in those artifacts, and what shall be excluded?
- The necessary results of a Sprint Planning meeting
- The respective procedures for Sprint Planning 1 and 2
- The rules of the Daily Scrum (Standup Meeting)
- Using the Sprint Review as main feedback loop
- Using the Sprint Retrospective for team inspection and adaptation
- Refinement as optional event
- Scaling Scrum as optional extension
- Who should / should not participate or attend in those events ?
- What is allowed / not allowed during and before / after those events ?
- Scaled Scrum questions in the certification tests
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.