Smart Working – Effective and Efficient
Tools and short cuts for your daily business
- Complete tasks on schedule, prioritized, with reduced resources and with agreed quality and few to none errors.
- Learn to structure tasks with smart working tools and complete them successfully in an elegant, charming yet focused way.
- Avoid personal burnout by work overload.
The pressure in the workplace is growing – more and more parallel issues need to be processed in ever-tighter time requirements, and of course with the highest possible quality. With a few, but very effective methods and tools you can make your work much more efficient (with less effort) and effective (accurate target achievement). Our training is based on practical examples on how to work effectively and efficiently. These include essential elements of time management in order not to become a victim to externally determined scheduling. But above all, the work that is then carried out, has to be targeted and prioritized and then processed in a mixture of polychronic and monochronic methodology.
- The main objective of this training is that you learn tools that help you in daily business to be more effective and efficient.
- The key focus is on tools and methods that help you to reduce time, reduce costs and increase quality of your work and performance.
- You will learn how to finish tasks in a structured way, in the budgeted time and with less effort from your side.
- You will learn how to plan and evaluate such tasks and their execution correctly.
- You will learn how to set priorities methodically and how to discuss them accordingly with your business partners.
- Our methods and tools are ready to use and can therefore be implemented in your business world directly.
- We guarantee that you save valuable time that can be used for e.g. creative tasks.
- You will learn how to more calmly deal with job stress and to avoid burnout.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels
- Companies that want to grow in an intelligent, effective and efficient way, yet without overburdening their staff
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Work effectively and efficiently
- Efficient – why the effort is always greater than originally thought
- Effective – why the goal is rarely achieved 100%
- Key methods for a successful business life
- SMART – what should be done exactly
- MoSCow – Differentiation of tasks to be done for a specific goal
- Holistic perspective – why should it be done at all
- Evaluation of the result – How do I measure the success or failure
- Work packages and milestones for small or big tasks
- Typical work day – disturbances and changes
- Eisenhower Basics: Distinction of urgent and important
- Eisenhower Advanced: what is more urgent & important
- Tools for time handling
- Time Wastes – How to optimize our daily routine
- Polychronic vs. monochronic – divide or split time?
- Definition important – what is really important and what even more important?
- 2D methods for idea generation and evaluation
- 3D Methods – The third dimension is critical for the importance
- Case studies – best case and worst case examples
- Everything is urgent – What do you do if you only have priority 1 tasks?
- Cost – How can you estimate how long it takes to accomplish a task
- Dependent on others – how to best deal with cross-linked tasks
- The critical path – how to recognize the time-critical processes
- Ishikawa – solutions with the herringbone methodology
- First time right – think first, then execute
- Early consultation – Pareto’s 80/20 rule
- Dealing with errors: respective correction system
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.