Business Webinar: Sustainable Process Optimization
Successful Process Management
- Learn, which methods have been proven-to-work in business reality to visualize processes successfully, to define, customize and optimize them.
- 30% reduction of process time and costs are often possible because many processes are not transparent, leading to waste and duplication of effort.
- Learn sustainable process optimization with all necessary tools and methods.
Most of the daily work in industrial companies as well as service providers are standardized, repeatable processes. In this seminar you will learn proven-to-work methods in order to significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes. We’ll show you how to identify and optimize critical processes in your company and reduce the time and costs involved. The sustainable implementation of optimized processes is a challenge because changes always meet resistance. We will show change management tools that enable you to resolve this resistance elegantly and motivate colleagues, employees and bosses to implement those changes.
This business webinar with four modules equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Face-to-face, interactive communication with an expert trainer allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- Professional process management can be applied both in manufacturing companies as well as in the service sector. We will show you which methods have proven to be successful in both areas.
- We use Lego® and Lego Serious Play® to simulate processes in companies. We use a 3D model built with Lego® bricks to simulate a full company. This model enables participants to identify processes and then simulate what happens when processes are changed and optimized. Bring your own processes and change our 3D model so that you get direct solutions for your process reality!
- We promise that you will recognize the potential for improvement in your company through an easy to implement visualization technique that we explain in the seminar with practical examples.
- We show change management tools to implement such changes in your company sustainably and to convince colleagues, employees and bosses to collaborate with you to sustainably implement those changes.
- Learn how to recognize important, critical processes and how these should be separated from unimportant processes.
- Which metrics are really useful? We will tell you which (few) KPI you only need in order to describe processes correctly and to measure optimization.
- If processes have been defined and written down, they are often not carried out as originally designed due to subsequent changes or disturbances. We’ll show you how you can build up a working change management system.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels, who want to visualize, define and optimize processes.
- Companies that want to improve their processes in order to reduce time and costs.
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Sustainable Process Management
- Challenges in process management
- Benefits of a good process management
- Why are many process management projects unsustainable?
- Key elements for a professional process management
Modern methods for visualizing processes
- Overview, advantages and disadvantages
- BPMN 2.0: International standard
- Workshop: Inside a company model with factory, logistics and administration using Lego® participants select which processes they want to visualize and optimize. Participants can add any process they want to investigate and analyze. You are welcome to add any “problem process” of your business reality.
Description and design of processes
- Process description: what are the essential characteristics of processes?
- How can I identify critical core processes?
- Information flow and mistakes at interfaces and interconnection points
- Documentation: transfer protocols
- Best practice: successful businesses through effective and efficient process management
- Workshop: Using our 3D company simulation based on Lego® bricks participants define and describe selected processes in detail. These process descriptions can easily be transferred to real-life company processes
Key Performance Indicators KPI
- Measurement of process quality, cost, time
- Meaningful indicators in the KPI cockpit
- What are realistic and necessary measurement intervals?
- Workshop: Using our 3D company simulation based on Lego® bricks participants describe and analyze essential KPI’s and define consequences for the following process optimization
Professional Process Optimization
- Exact definition of actual and target situation
- Overview over optimization methods
- Optimization methods tool box with focus on optimization of time, cost or quality respectively
- Workshop: Using our 3D company simulation based on Lego® bricks participants optimize selected processes and gain valuable techniques that can be used in real-life process optimization
Change Management Tools
- How do I motivate colleagues, employees and bosses on the necessary changes
- How do I ensure if processes are defined that changes and disturbances do not destroy everything again
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.