Systemic Profit Margin Optimization
How to increase the profit margin sustainably?
- Markets are changing quickly and therefore traditional mechanism such as costs reduction in times of eroding prices are not leading to reasonable business profit margins
- In our business webinar we develop together with you a systemic approach that results in better profit margins and better chances in changing markets
The challenge many companies are facing today is to generate a good profit margin in an increasingly competitive international environment. The two possible levers prices and costs are often considered exhausted: Prices can not be easily raised, costs are already optimized so that no further optimization possibility is detected.
With Systemic Profit Margin Optimization (SPMO), further improvement can be achieved because processes are not evaluated alone but systemic dependencies are considered and optimized.
These are e.g. :
- Prices, efforts, resources and net margins for key account customers and ABC customer types resulting in a value per customer analysis
- Evaluation of all types of projects (e.g. innovation or production) concerning potential and realized profit margins including cost and margin projection
- Product portfolio and USP evaluation concerning transparency of costs and profit margin
- Contract management with customers and suppliers: optimization of penalties and pressure points
- Identification and optimization of key levers for profit margin improvement
- The main objective of this business webinar is to enable professionals and companies to get a deep understanding of business processes and resulting dependencies.
- With this knowledge, professionals can then analyze and optimize those business processes towards a company overall vision of profitablility.
- Our experts develop the respective analyses and portfolios together with your experts in this 4 module webinar, so you will get detailed and tailored results for your current business situation.
- Our trainers have worked as expats and consultants for many years in international countries and gained a lot of practical experience in international optimization projects. We have experienced what is really necessary to systemically improve companies.
- Professionals and executives from all sectors and levels, who face difficulties with prices or costs in changing markets
- Companies that want to improve their profit margin systemically and sustainably
- This webinar can be booked by any company worldwide. We can adjust the webinar time of each module to your company wishes and possibilites.
- The webinar can be offered in English, German or Chinese.
Profit Margin Levers
- Dependencies of price and cost
- Definition of MoSCoW targets
- Customer segmentation
- ABC customers
- Key account customers
- Profit per customer
- Competitor evaluation
- Market share analysis
- Profit benchmarks
Net value analysis
- Value point definition
- Value per customer
- Value per product
- Customer portfolio
- Product portfolio
- Value / margin portfolio
- Current and future prices
- Correct market prices
- Price opportunities
- Project types
- Project structures
- Costs & time analysis
- Value analysis
- Risk analysis
- Value portfolio
- Scenario definition
- Scenario analysis
- Scenario landscape
Price per USP
- Identification of USP‘s
- Analysis of suitable price per USP
- Innovation towards high profit margin USP
- Costs of changes
- Costs of waste
- Cost of non-performance
- Other costs
- Cost structure
- Cost drivers
- Cost dependencies
- Variants / platforms
- Business Process analysis
- Process benefit orientation
- Product cost optimization
- Process cost and time optimization
- Lower cost scenarios
- Higher price scenarios
- Lower cost and higher price scenarios
The power of „No“
- Rejecting customer requests
- Stopping unprofitable projects
- Cancelling unprofitable products
- Stopping irrelevant or unlogic processes
The power of big data
- Evaluation of future trends
- Developing suitable business strategies
- What will the future customer be willing to pay
How to book this webinar?
- You can send us your enquiry using our webform, email, or any other contact form.
- We will send you a quotation and further details on how to tailor this webinar to your companys needs and wishes.
- Our experts are usually quite well booked, thus kindly book this webinar well in advance of the desired webinar time.