DeYuCo Academy Business Tool: The KANO Model
The KANO model is used to evaluate alternative features for a product, project or process.
Benefit from our ready-to-use Excel Tool:
Our Excel file includes
- Template with up to 25 different criteria to be evaluated
- Definition of a scaling for functional and dysfunctional features
- Definition of graphics scale
- Template to input evaluation
- Automatic calculation of KANO graphics
The automatical graphics are especially useful, when using such queries in virtual meetings because participants can see the results immediately,
Benefit from our e-Tutorial:
Our e-Tuturial is short e-learning that explains the usage of the business tool in workshops, moderations or trainings. We explain teh background of the KANO model and how to use it in workshops for feature analysis.
When purchasing you will receive a fully editable Excel file and access to our e-Tutorial, all send to you by email. If you need an Excel file tailored to your need, kindly contact us for such a modification.