Holistic idea generation and systemic evaluation
Business Creativity is not only required in innovation but in almost any kind of business activity. Some examples of common business tasks are:
- Develop a new product idea
- Reduce the business costs
- Find a new sales channel
- Analyze the market demand
- Improve production output
- Reduce waste
- Develop a new software / app
- Create a (readable) manual
- Open a new company
- Design a marketing campaign
- Prepare an event
- Make a presentation
Many people have difficulties with such tasks. Experienced professionals have learned to quickly and efficiently create creative but working ideas for the above tasks utilizing certain methods and a structured approach. This knowledge will be provided in the seminar in the form of proven to work methods and tools.
- You do not have to be brilliant to generate good and working ideas, everybody can achieve this with a couple of small tools and methods
- In todays business world you need to collaborate in teams to generate holistically and analyze systemically and systematically ideas
- We show you methods for business creativity for yourself as well as in team work, that will lead to better business results
DeYuCo Academy Inhouse Workshops
- Workshop fee 10000 USD for 2 days
- Topics can be adjusted to your needs and wishes
- At any time and place worldwide, our experts fly to your office
- Inhouse workshops can be conducted in English or German. If you require other languages kindly contact us for further possibilities
Our two-days, hands-on training equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises.
- You will learn how to develop ideas (alone or in a team) in a systematical and structured way, followed by an holistic evaluation and lastly successful presentation to colleagues and bosses
- You will recognize how simple it is to create ideas, that work and convince. You will learn the necessary methods and tools, including the moderation techniques to successfully manage brainstorming workshops
- We show you different brainstorming techniques that beside being effective also increase the fun factor at work
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have many years worked as a manager in the industry and learned from many Best- as worst-case examples, work which methods and tools in practice today and can be successfully applied to other industries and topics.
Open Seminar / Inhouse Workshop Details
Participants in our open seminars can tell the trainer upfront their wishes and needs, e.g. if you want a certain topic to be discussed in more detail. In particular if you require suggestions for specific situations or issues then please tell our expert trainers, they will include your wishes and give you suggestions for solutions or alternative approaches.
In our inhouse workshops we can adjust the following suggested agenda completely to your needs and wishes. You can also mix and match these topics with other training topics. If you prefer web-based solutions over class-room workshops then kindly contact us for a tailored offer. The time and location of these workshops can be specified by you. If you desire more than two days workshop, e.g. for complex international challenges, then we can tailor any of our trainings and workshops to suit your needs and wishes !
- Do you have to be brilliant to be creative?
- What are really good ideas?
- Research & Development
- Sales Strategy
- Creative Methods: Overview
- Idea Development Toolbox: 10 effective methods for generating new ideas
- Best Case Examples
- Systematic development of ideas: effective and focused brainstorming
- Group mind map with histogram function
- Analysis of ideas: 2D / 3D methods
- How can you predict whether an idea is good and whether it will work?
Evaluation of ideas
- Systemic evaluation methods: consideration of dependencies and interactions
- Dependency matrix
- Which idea is to select and to focus on?
- The best assessment tools
- Methods to determine (future) business value
- Scenario techniques to predict outcomes
Presentation of the results
- How to prepare the data so that even non-experts will understand the results
- Presentation tools: How do sell your ideas successfully
- Convincing arguments: How to convince colleagues and bosses of your ideas
Tips for Successful Brainstorming
- Moderation of brainstorming team meetings
- Presentation mistakes: Why do the others don’t understand you and your ideas?