Smart Working – Effective and Efficient
Reach your goals effectively and efficiently
The pressure in the workplace is growing – more and more parallel issues need to be processed in ever-tighter time requirements, and of course with the highest possible quality. With a few, but very effective methods and tools you can make your work much more efficient (with less effort) and effective (accurate target achievement). Our training is based on practical examples on how to work effectively and efficiently. These include essential elements of time management in order not to become a victim to externally determined scheduling But above all, the work that is then carried out, has to be targeted and prioritized and then processed in a mixture of polychronic and monochronic systems.
- Complete tasks on schedule, prioritized, with reduced resources and with agreed quality and few to none errors
- Learn to structure tasks with smart working methodology and complete them successfully in an elegant, charming yet focused way
- Avoid personal burnout by work overload
DeYuCo Academy Inhouse Workshops
- Workshop fee 10000 USD for 2 days
- Topics can be adjusted to your needs and wishes
- At any time and place worldwide, our experts fly to your office
- Inhouse workshops can be conducted in English or German. If you require other languages kindly contact us for further possibilities
Our two-day, hands-on training equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises.
- You will learn how to finish tasks in methodical and structured way and how you can successfully finish them in the budgeted time and with less effort from your side
- You will learn how to plan and evaluate such tasks and their execution correctly
- You will learn how to set priorities methodically and how to discuss them accordingly with national and international business partners
- Our methods and tools are ready to use and can therefore be used by you directly
- You save time reserves that can be used for creative tasks
- You will learn more calmly deal with job stress and avoid burnout
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have worked as expats for many years in international countries and have established and directed local companies, experiencing all the ups as downs of everyday business in international teams.
Open Seminar / Inhouse Workshop Details
Participants in our open seminars can tell the trainer upfront their wishes and needs, e.g. if you want a certain topic to be discussed in more detail. In particular if you require suggestions for specific situations or issues then please tell our expert trainers, they will include your wishes and give you suggestions for solutions or alternative approaches.
In our inhouse workshops we can adjust the following suggested agenda completely to your needs and wishes. You can also mix and match these topics with other training topics. If you prefer web-based solutions over class-room workshops then kindly contact us for a tailored offer. The time and location of these workshops can be specified by you. If you desire more than two days workshop, e.g. for complex international challenges, then we can tailor any of our trainings and workshops to suit your needs and wishes !
Work effectively and efficiently
- Efficient – why the effort is always greater than originally thought
- Effective – why the goal is rarely achieved 100%
- Key methods for a successful business life
- SMART – what should be done exactly
- Holistic perspective – why should it be done at all
- Evaluation of the result – How do I measure the success or failure
- Work packages and milestones for small or big tasks
- Typical work day – disturbances and changes
- Distinction of urgent and important
- Time Wastes – How to optimize our daily routine
- Polychronic vs. monochronic – divide or split time?
- Definition important – what is really important and what even more important?
- 2D methods for idea generation and evaluation
- 3D Methods – The third dimension is critical for the importance
- Case studies – best case and worst case examples
- Everything is urgent – What do you do if you only have priority 1 tasks?
- Cost – How can you estimate how long it takes to accomplish a task
- Dependent on others – how to best deal with cross-linked tasks
- The critical path – how to recognize the time-critical processes
- Ishikawa – solutions with the herringbone methodology
- First time right – think first, then execute
- Early consultation – Pareto’s 80/20 rule
- Dealing with errors: respective correction system