Successful Business Presentations
Convince anyone with stunning presentations
- 30 Mio. presentations are hold every day, worldwide. 90% are considered ineffective, often quite boring and mostly a waste of time.
- We teach you what the remaining 10% do differently, and why their presentations are convincing and effective. In our seminar we show you the respective international techniques and together with you practice them to enable you to hold successful business presentations.
In the past, only marketing had to hold presentations to customers. Nowadays, the interaction especially in international agile teams is getting much more sophisticated and staff as well as managers have to convince others of their ideas and suggestions.
Understanding that PowerPoint or Keynote are only tools is a first step. In our seminar we show you international presentation techniques and methods, that have proven to work and have been used by the above mentioned 10% to create successful business presentations.
DeYuCo Academy Inhouse Workshops
- Workshop fee 10000 USD for 2 days
- Topics can be adjusted to your needs and wishes
- At any time and place worldwide, our experts fly to your office
- Inhouse workshops can be conducted in English or German. If you require other languages kindly contact us for further possibilities
Our two-days, hands-on training equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises.
- The main objective of this workshop is to enable you to create stunning business presentations.
- We show you international techniques and methods to allow you to act convincingly in discussions, workshops or when presenting to an international audience.
- If participants expressly allow (according to General Data and Privacy Regulations GDPR) we record your presentations by video and analyze this video together with you, so you can get individual feedback how to improve your presentation style.
- Business presentations should have certain structures. We show you different international methods, e.g. an inductive or a deductive approach to structure a presentation.
- You will learn which are the key success factors for convincing business presentations. We also show you key factors leading to failure, and how to avoid this.
- We teach you how to deal with stoppers, interruptions, counters and even killer arguments (e.g. „that won‘t work here“) .
Open Seminar / Inhouse Workshop Details
Participants in our open seminars can tell the trainer upfront their wishes and needs, e.g. if you want a certain topic to be discussed in more detail. In particular if you require suggestions for specific situations or issues then please tell our expert trainers, they will include your wishes and give you suggestions for solutions or alternative approaches.
In our inhouse workshops we can adjust the following suggested agenda completely to your needs and wishes. You can also mix and match these topics with other training topics. If you prefer web-based solutions over class-room workshops then kindly contact us for a tailored offer. The time and location of these workshops can be specified by you. If you desire more than two days workshop, e.g. for complex international challenges, then we can tailor any of our trainings and workshops to suit your needs and wishes !
Challenge Business Presentations
- Key factors for good and bad presentations
- The role of the presenter
- Why is the audience so important?
- What need to consider in particular when presenting to international audiences ?
- Checklist audience preparation
Your unique selling points (USP)
- Identifying and defining personal USP‘s
- Personal SWOT analysis and how to use them in presentations
- Identify your presentation targets clearly and understandably
- The key message: what the audience should remember
The perfect Story Board
- Developing a convincing story board structure
- Deductive and inductive approaches
- Developing persuasive arguments
- Rational and emotional aspects
- Magic words, adjectives and phrases
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Flipchart and other tools
- Which tool is most suitable for which type of presentation?
- Targeting all five senses
Tips for Successful Business Presentations
- Presentation mistakes: Why do the others don’t understand you and your ideas?
- Dealing with stoppers and mistakes
- Dealing with interruptions, counter arguments, killer arguments