Successful Process Optimization
Professional Process Management
Most of the daily work in industrial companies as well as service providers are standardized, repeatable processes. In this seminar you will learn proven-to-work methods in order to significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes. We’ll show you how to identify and optimize critical processes in your company and reducing the time and costs involved. The sustainable implementation of optimized processes is a challenge because changes always meet resistance. We will show change management tools that enable you to resolve this resistance elegantly and motivate colleagues, employees and bosses for these changes.
- Learn which methods have been proven in business reality to visualize processes successfully, to define, customize and optimize them
- 30% reduction of process time and costs are often possible because many processes are not transparent, leading to waste and duplication of effort
- Learn successful process optimization with all necessary tools and methods
DeYuCo Academy Inhouse Workshops
- Workshop fee 10000 USD for 2 days
- Topics can be adjusted to your needs and wishes
- At any time and place worldwide, our experts fly to your office
- Inhouse workshops can be conducted in English or German. If you require other languages kindly contact us for further possibilities
This two-days, hands-on training equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises.
- Professional process management can be applied both in manufacturing companies as well as in the service sector. We will show you which methods have proven to be successful in both areas
- Recognize the potential for improvement in your company through an easy to implement visualization technique that we explain in the seminar with practical examples
- We show change management tools to implement such changes in your company sustainably and to convince colleagues, employees and bosses to collaborate with you for these changes
- Learn how to recognize important, critical processes and how these should be separated from unimportant processes
- Which metrics are really useful? We will tell you which (few) KPI you only need in order to describe processes correctly and to measure optimization
- If processes have been defined and written down, they are often not carried out as originally designed due to subsequent changes or disturbances. We’ll show you how you can build up a stress-free change management system
- Learn from the mistakes that others have made before you. We introduce worst as the best case examples, and show you how other companies conducted process management
- Our experts have recognized in a number of process management projects, what methods work in business reality. This knowledge will be provided during the seminar using practical examples, so you can implement professional process management more effectively and efficiently.
Open Seminar / Inhouse Workshop Details
Participants in our open seminars can tell the trainer upfront their wishes and needs, e.g. if you want a certain topic to be discussed in more detail. In particular if you require suggestions for specific situations or issues then please tell our expert trainers, they will include your wishes and give you suggestions for solutions or alternative approaches.
In our inhouse workshops we can adjust the following suggested agenda completely to your needs and wishes. You can also mix and match these topics with other training topics. If you prefer web-based solutions over class-room workshops then kindly contact us for a tailored offer. The time and location of these workshops can be specified by you. If you desire more than two days workshop, e.g. for complex international challenges, then we can tailor any of our trainings and workshops to suit your needs and wishes !
Professional Process Management
- Challenges in process management
- Benefits of a good process management
- Why are many process management projects unsustainable?
- Key elements for a professional process management
Modern methods for visualizing processes
- Overview, Advantages and Disadvantages
- EPK: event-driven process chain
- BPMN 2.0: International Standard
Description and design of processes
- Process description: what are the essential characteristics of processes?
- How can I identify critical core processes?
- Information flow and mistakes at interfaces and interconnection points
- Documentation: transfer protocols
- Best Practice: successful businesses through effective and efficient process management
- Overview: Modern methods of professional process management
Key Performance Indicators KPI
- Measurement of process quality, cost, time
- Meaningful indicators in the KPI cockpit
- What are realistic and necessary measurement intervals?
- Exact definition of actual and target situation
- Overview over optimization methods
- Optimization methods tool box with
- focus on process time optimization
- focus on process cost reduction
- focus on quality improvement
- Exercises with practical examples
Change Management Tools
- How do I motivate colleagues, employees and bosses on the necessary changes
- How do I ensure if processes are defined that changes and disturbances do not destroy everything again
- How do you deal stress-free with customer changes
- The learning organization: optimizing continuously